We are still going gung-ho over Fenty Beauty. Fenty Beauty Sephora launched at Callao Plaza, Madrid, Spain hosted by Rihanna
Guests received personalized Fenty Face makeup consultations from her global artistry team including Priscilla Ono (Global Artist) and James Kaliardos (Resident Artist).
Fenty Beauty products, including Gloss Bomb, Match Stix, and Killawatt Freestyle Highlighters brought to life in different production-like 'sets’ that created fun brand moments including jumping on a Killawatt trampoline and swinging on an oversized Gloss Bomb, Lip Gloss swing. Guests captured on live stream video, viewed by thousands of fans standing outside in the Plaza.
Rihanna arrived at Plaza Callao showing off yet another iconic makeup look done by Fenty Beauty Global Artist, Hector Espinal.
The look featured:
• Instant Retouch Primer
• Pro Filt’r Foundation in 330
• Concealer: Pro Filt’r Foundation in 310 and Match Stix in ALMOND
• Contour: MatchStix in TRUFFLE
• Highlight: MatchStix in CHILI MANGO and BLONDE and Killawatt in MOSCOW MULE / GINGER BINGE
• Lip (Holiday): GRAVITY and PLUTONIC RELATIONSHIP
• Eyes (Holiday): JUPITER SAND
Fenty Beauty by Rihanna launched globally across 17 countries with 40 Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation shades, covering an extensive shade range. The launch collection also includes a
- Universal Primer,
- Gloss Bomb, matte
- and shimmer Match Stix,
- Killawatt Freestyle Highlighters,
- Invisimatte Blotting Powder and Paper,
- and precision tools to perfect the look.